2020 Gala Luncheon
The Gala Luncheon is Friday, May 8, 2020 from 10:30 – 1:30
at Doubletree Resort, Lancaster featuring Shannan Martin.
Bridge of Hope is neighboring to end family homelessness. Over 582 women, children and Neighboring Volunteers were involved in the program this past year. In Bridge of Hope, lives change, families are strengthened and hope begins. Our annual Gala Luncheon will be held on Friday, May 8, 2020 at Palm Court, DoubleTree Resort, Lancaster, PA. It will feature Shannan Martin, best-selling author of The Ministry of Ordinary Places: Waking Up to God’s Goodness Around You and Falling Free: Rescued from the Life I Always Wanted. Shannan is a speaker and writer who found her voice in the country and her story in the city. She lives with her jail-chaplain husband, Cory, and their kids as grateful neighbors in Goshen, Indiana. Shannan will inspire you to love your neighbor right where God has placed you.
All sponsors are listed on our website and in the event program.
- Table Sponsor @ $395 includes 8 tickets ($147 is tax deductible)
- Patron Sponsor @ $300 no tickets provided ($300 tax deductible)
- Sustainer @ $500 includes 2 tickets ($438 is tax deductible)
- Advocate @ $1,000 includes 4 tickets ($876 is tax deductible)
Sponsors at or above $1,500 are listed on the invitations as well as our website and in the event program.
- Ambassador @ $1,500 includes 8 tickets ($1252 is tax deductible)
- Champion @ $2,000 includes 8 tickets ($1752 is tax deductible)
Sponsors at or above $3,000 may also opt to include a link to their business website from our website.
- Pace-Setter @ $3,000 includes 8 tickets ($2752 is tax deductible)
- Cornerstone @ $5,000 includes 8 tickets ($4752 tax deductible)
The commitment deadline for Cornerstone, Pace-Setter, Champion and Ambassador Sponsors is February 12, 2020 to be listed on the Gala invitation. The deadline for Advocate, Sustainer, Patron and Table Sponsors is April 6, 2020 to be included in the Gala program. Sponsors who donate over $1000 per year become part of our Leaders of Hope Society.
Contact Linda Homer Hurley at 866-670-HOPE ext. 1012 or LindaHH@bridgeofhopeinc.org with questions.
Thanks to our 2019 Gala Luncheon sponsors.