Are you a single mother facing homelessness in need of services?
If you’re interested in applying to our program, please complete the online Inquiry Form below and our staff will be in touch.
Families eligible to participate in Bridge of Hope meet the following criteria:
- Homeless or at-risk of homelessness
- Open and willing to relate to a group of Neighboring Volunteers
- Caring for at least one child under age 18
- Currently free from substance use or dependence
- Open to working toward financial stability through employment
If you have questions about the program, feel free to call our office at (717) 207-8932 or email Lancaster@bridgeofhopeinc.org.
Bridge of Hope serves families regardless of race, ethnicity, faith or life experiences. Bridge of Hope takes seriously the call to serve families without discrimination, extending compassion and grace without judgement to families facing homelessness. In Bridge of Hope, faith and church attendance are neither program requirements nor expectations.